Order 227 [NASB]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have 4 ideas for the clan

Go down

Have 4 ideas for the clan Empty Have 4 ideas for the clan

Post by Tex Pantego Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 am

1. A list matching the tanker's screen names versus what they want to be called in game. Kind of confusing when they're not the same.

2. More of last night, running companies out there. That was fun and what we need to do more of to prep for bigger things. Trying to work up a schedule for times where we plan on running a company online seems a good way of facilitating that.

3. To facilitate easier communication, Having a dedicated email for every tanker. A email site like hushmail, which is free, might work. This way, either as a whole, or in smaller groups, people can communicate and plan on when times they want to platoon up.

4. I'd love it if we had some practice situations to work on improving tactics. I know me for instance, I need to work on circling and firing on a slow target.

Anyway, just some thoughts.
Tex Pantego
Tex Pantego

Back to top Go down

Have 4 ideas for the clan Empty Re: Have 4 ideas for the clan

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Thats Great TEX.

With Number 1 totally agree with that, is does get annoying. i dont know why people do it but ti would be great if they could use there TANK name as there TS name.

With Number 2 that all comes down to how may people we have on each night.

Number 3 we the forums for that use the PM button and get the new members to sign up here.

Number 4 we will be getting these running but getting people in this is hard and its not rewarding to the individval.

i hope that helps you

Back to top Go down