Order 227 [NASB]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactive Members

+2
BigRob1144
xa-coupe
6 posters

Go down

Inactive Members Empty Inactive Members

Post by xa-coupe Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 am

We have just above 50 members but not a lot of people playing. I have had a quick look and seen that some people haven't played in two months or so.

If someone has not played in about 2 months we are going to drop them from the clan. If you know someone has some stuff going on in their real life that is causing them to be away for a while, just let us know and we can make an exception. Should someone get dropped and get back into WOT, they will be welcomed back but at some time we have to clean up stagnant members.

To go with the clean up we are also going to start recruiting again. A lot of us want to get into clan wars but we are not progressing towards this goal and getting more people on and involved is how we are going to put some chips down for a landing. If you know someone who is a keen tanker, regardless of their tier, try to bring them on. Usual rules apply, to be 18+ and have TS.

Again, if someone has some temporary thing going down in RL, just let us know.

that is all
xa-coupe
xa-coupe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inactive Members Empty Re: Inactive Members

Post by BigRob1144 Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:29 am

Myself and Redneckdeva are still here and do plan to return. If you feel you need to drop us we understand.

She has had some health problems to deal with and such.

I originally quit logging in due to some personal stuff going on. However, that has mostly been handled. To be honest, between the TS problems, the lack of people and other things i just haven't made it a priority to get back on. I know, that sounds horrible Sad Honestly, I told johnny and ty both that I believed that our groups were becoming less successful for many reasons (lack of participants being only 1 of them). So my motivation to get back just fell off. Sorry I didn't post on here and let you guys know what was up.

Anyway, I'll try to start logging in a bit here and there.

We also would like to see the clan get to the CW stage. It would be fun. But in the meantime if you need to boot us then we will understand. But if we can avoid that, it would be nice Smile

BigRob1144

Back to top Go down

Post by xa-coupe Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:46 am

It's all good rob. We don't want to drop anyone at all and if you have stuff going on we understand and we won't be booting you or deva.
I noticed that there were less people but I have noticed that it's picking up again and I hope that continues!
I want CW too.... we need to get into it and get those tier 10s happening and drop some chips.
xa-coupe
xa-coupe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigRob1144 Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Talked to whitetiger2695 today and told him you were asking about peoples activity / intentions.

He said he does plan to return and would like to remain in clan if possible. Just passing it along Smile

BigRob1144

Back to top Go down

Post by xa-coupe Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:23 pm

tell whitetiger he is all good... we'll see him when he gets back on !
xa-coupe
xa-coupe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inactive Members Empty hiiiiiiii

Post by Johnny~Five Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 pm

hey rob your spot is safe! we would really like to see you, redneck, and white tiger back on ts (when time permits). when u get on i will talk to the three of you guys and gals.
Johnny~Five
Johnny~Five

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokanee Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 am

I'm still around, but only really have time to play on average every 2-3 weeks.

New job starting on monday, so argh where's all my time gone

Mokanee

Back to top Go down

Post by xa-coupe Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 am

No worries Mokanee, I see you around from time to time. If you have time issues, just let us know and it's all good. RL always comes first.
xa-coupe
xa-coupe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suisidewarrior Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 pm

I'll be back on within the week hopefully Very Happy, maybe some ADHD rubbed off on me from someone i know but i kinda lost interest so sorry for not saying anything...
Suisidewarrior
Suisidewarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Feyd2Black Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 pm

I'm sorry it's been so long without hearing from me, but I am inactive. (Duh).

There's been some family stuff that has kept me from secondary pursuits for awhile now, and I'm not sure when I'll be back to things. If you need the spot on the roster then it's okay to drop me. I'll let you all know when I'm back.

Feyd2Black

Back to top Go down

Post by xa-coupe Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm

no probs mike, there is a new forum too... have a look at http://order227.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=466583&TabID=4026372 and register !
see you when you can
xa-coupe
xa-coupe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down